When you apply for a Croatia business visa, you must submit the following documents relevant to your case.

  • Invitation letter from the Croatian company to be visited with details, address, and visit dates. 
  • A certificate from your employer: This letter must state why you are traveling to Croatia and that your employer allows you to leave until then. 
  • Business bank statement: Preferably the last 6 months. 
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association: It must be submitted as an original copy (registered in a joint stock company). 
  • Trade license (first issued and current renewal).  
  • Proof of trip funding: Regarding your expenses during your stay in Croatia, either the employer or the partner company must state in the letter or invitation that the costs are covered. 

Travel Insurance

The travel Insurance must cover the period of your intended stay in the Schengen area. The insurance cover provided by your bank as part of your account with them should be confirmed on the bank’s original letterhead and must be at most 30 days prior to the date of your application. Travel insurance taken out at the post office must be accompanied by the original receipt and the insurance brochure. 

Travel Document 

The applicant must present a confirmed return ticket to Croatia when traveling by plane, ferry, train, or bus booked (fully paid for) by the applicant’s travel agencies. 


The Croatia Schengen visa application must be accompanied by a rental agreement (if applicable) or the applicant’s confirmed hotel reservations, which include information such as the applicant’s name, hotel address and contact details, and the applicant’s intended dates of stay.

If a resident of Croatia sponsors the applicant’s stay, the sponsor must send an original “Attestation accursed” covering the entire duration of the visit. The same can be obtained at any police station or town hall in Croatia. 

Financial Requirements 

Proof of sufficient personal means of substance to support the stay in France should be furnished. Last 3 months’ UK Bank Statements or Travellers Cheque or Scholarship Certificate stating the amount and duration should be furnished.