- Original and valid passport of the applicant: Croatian visa applicants must have valid access issued less than 10 years ago. It must be valid for at least 3 months after the date of return from Croatia and also contain at least two blank pages. If the applicant has old passports, they must be submitted as well as copies of previous visas.
- Passport-sized photos: A color passport-size photo taken on a white background must be pasted on the visa application form. The photograph must show all the characteristics of the applicant and must not be older than 3 months.
- Schengen visa form: The visa form contains 37 columns that must be filled in carefully. The applicant/guardian must leave the notice with signatures in the last column. Any mistake in the application form will invalidate it. ·
- UK residence permit: A UK residence permit (passport stamp or biometric card) must be provided (original and the copy should exceed the validity of the requested visa by 3 months).
- Travel Itinerary: The travel itinerary should cover the entire period of stay in Croatia and other countries of the Schengen zone, stating the places of stay along with the date of travel.
The following document should be presented in Original and Copy.
- A letter from the Spouse’s employer: The letter should be less than 3 months old and should specify the starting date of employment, position in the company (designation), along the salary rates.
- The last 3 months’ Pay Slips of the Spouse
- Spouse’s Valid Passport
- Civil Marriage Certificate: The Civil Marriage Certificate should be translated into English and should be certified by the relevant visa center.
- Official translation of the Marriage Certificate
The travel Insurance must cover the period of your intended stay in the Schengen area. The insurance cover provided by your bank as part of your account with them should be confirmed on the bank’s original letterhead and must not be older than 30 days prior to the date of your application. Travel insurance taken out at the post office must be accompanied by the original receipt and the insurance brochure.
The applicant must present a confirmed return ticket to Croatia when traveling by plane, ferry, train, or bus booked (fully paid for) by the applicant’s travel agencies.
The Croatia Schengen visa application must be accompanied by a rental agreement (if applicable) or the applicant’s confirmed hotel reservations, which include information such as the applicant’s name, hotel address and contact details, and the applicant’s intended dates of stay.
If a resident of Croatia sponsors the applicant’s stay, the sponsor must send an original “Attestation accursed” covering the entire duration of the stay. The same can be obtained at any police station or town hall in Croatia.
Proof of sufficient personal means of substance to support the stay in France should be furnished. Last 3 months’ UK Bank Statements or Travellers Cheque or Scholarship Certificate stating the amount and duration should be furnished.